Built at the end of the 18th century, it is the historic heart of the city and the main center of activity with the port. Surrounded by a Vauban-style wall, the Medina is protected by fortifications where the European style blends harmoniously with the Arab-Muslim style. The Sqala de la Kasbah is an example accessible and open to the public of these fortifications where the walls are still under attack from the ocean. Inside, the maze of alleys divides the districts and the various souks. Fairly organized despite everything, the souk offers all types of products. Clothing rubs shoulders with spices, necklaces, bracelets and other items follow olives and other fruits and vegetables. There are many restaurants where the fresh fish caught in the morning is cooked for lunch or dinner. Many other typical dishes are also offered and it is good to stop on a terrace, in the refreshing shade of the trees. The Medina was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001.
Not far from the ramparts and the Skala, this traditional dar of 61 m² on the ground develops a total living area of approximately 150 m². It is located at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac.
The house has four levels:
- On the ground floor: an entrance leads to a dining/living room, a guest WC, a laundry room and a kitchen.
- On the first floor: two bedrooms and a shared bathroom.
- On the second floor: a bedroom with its bathroom and a very cozy living room with fireplace.
- On the top floor: a bedroom with separate bathroom, a terrace without any vis-à-vis with an outdoor lounge and access to an upper terrace with a glimpse of the ocean and the roofs of the Medina.
Each room in the house is equipped with reversible air conditioning.
- Land title
- Sold furnished except personal effects
- Excellent state of presentation
Description produced by Immobilière d'Essaouira © all rights reserved
- Climatisation réversible
- Air conditionné