Located in an urban area on a plot of 1,593 m², this contemporary L-shaped villa offers 300 m² of living space and retains its Beldi charm with certain touches.
At the end of a 400 m track, access to the property is via an electric gate opening onto a large car park containing: a reserve (currently used as a storage place), a shelter with a capacity of 2 cars, a wooden shelter, a workshop, a water tower and its well.
The garden is very planted with trees and flowers. It surrounds:
- A pergola housing a dining area with bar, barbecue and summer kitchen
- An 8 x 5 m infinity pool
- A traditional wood-burning hammam
- A pool house currently converted into an office and a gym
- A chicken coop
- Equipped lingerie
The ground floor is composed as follows:
- A large veranda of 30 m² with sliding glass doors hosting a dining room and a living room
- 2 large bedrooms, one with dressing room, with their bathroom and WC
- A large bright living room: a living room with fireplace, an open kitchen with waxed concrete bar, a pantry
- A courtesy toilet
- A 25 m² master suite with wood stove, air conditioning, dressing room, bathroom and WC as well as an adjoining terrace
- A bedroom / playroom built in wood but with glass wool insulation that can accommodate 4 beds, dressing room and adjoining terrace
This elegant house has neat finishes: bejmat on the ground, waxed concrete, tadelakt in the bathrooms, wood joinery and metal joinery, security cameras, shutters in shutters upstairs.
The volumes of the rooms are interesting and offer great development prospects, all in a green and peaceful setting just 8 minutes from Essaouira.
Bonus: a plot of 1,004 m² adjoining and titled, connected to electricity and equipped with a well is also available for sale at a price of € 66,000.
- Urban area
- Land title
- Sold furnished
- Beautiful volumes
- Price: 345,000 €
- The current owner is careful and maintains this cocoon flawlessly.
- The area is popular and the environment is very calm.
- Quality finishes