20 minutes from Essaouira, this 350 m² country house is built on enclosed mature land of 7,617 m².
It is accessible by a very passable 1.5 km track which winds through the middle of a nursery.
At the entrance to the property there is a caretaker's house.
The flowered and wooded path leads to the building designed in R+1.
On the ground floor are:
- A large fitted kitchen with central standing table
- A dining room with skylight
- A living room with fireplace with insert and library area
- A small TV lounge with Moroccan benches
- A large hall continuing from the dining room distributes a guest toilet, a bedroom with its bathroom and two bedrooms with independent entrances but communicating via the bathroom shared by both.
First floor :
- A large passageway currently houses an office area and has plenty of storage space.
- A double living room: cinema corner with giant screen and a Moroccan living room, a room bathed in light because it is open on two facades with large bay windows.
- A master suite with a bathroom, WC and dressing room opening onto a terrace
- Two bedrooms with their bathroom
The garden :
A swimming pool measuring 11 x 4 m (1.60 m deep) sits in the middle of a cement tile terrace and on either side are two permanent pergolas: one dedicated to relaxation with Moroccan benches, the The other has a dining area, a kitchen area with water point as well as a shower and WC.
At the rear of the property, planted with 92 olive trees, are the water tower and a technical room, a workshop/garage and a room with bathroom.
- Price: €455,000
- Land title
- Final VNA
- Sold furnished
Description produced by Immobilière d’Essaouira © all rights reserved
Six bedroom country house with final VNA.
Very beautiful volumes.
Perfect condition of presentation.
Review produced by Immobilière d’Essaouira © all rights reserved
- Climatisation réversible
- Salle de bain
- Terrasse attenante
- Vue dégagée
- Exposition Sud