Located 20 minutes from Essaouira, accessible by a 300 m track, this chic, single-storey Berber-style house is built on a walled plot of 10,194 m².
The main house consists of:
- Three spacious bedrooms with their bathrooms
- A room or bedroom without bathroom
- A large living/dining room with fireplace
- A semi-open kitchen
- A Moroccan lounge area opening onto a patio with a round swimming pool
- A toilet and shower area
- A swimming pool, separating the main house from a sheltered relaxation area, is located in the continuity of the master bedroom
The garden, mixed with grasses, palm trees and cacti, is a very structured maze allowing access to two independent bungalows which each include a bedroom with bathroom.
From the central patio, a door leads to an outdoor dining area under an arbor with a lovely view of the garden.
At the entrance to the property, the staff house currently houses the caretaker/gardener and the housekeeper).
Technical side and finishes:
- Water supply through a borehole
- Septic tank
- Technical area
- Donkey park
- Thuja ceilings
- Bejmat on the ground
- Country stone
- Price: €750,000 (sold semi-furnished)
- Land title
- Confirmatory VNA
- Quiet environment
Description produced by Immobilière d’Essaouira © all rights reserved
Single-storey house with Berber charm and carefully finished finishes.
Perfect condition of presentation.
Privacy at every corner of the property.
Ideal holiday home which also constitutes a main residence with certain comfort.
Review produced by Immobilière d’Essaouira © all rights reserved
- Salle de bain
- Terrasse attenante
- Vue dégagée
- Exposition Sud