This country house of approximately 300 m² is built on one level on a plot of 5,265 m² enclosed by walls.
The property was entirely built in local stone allowing good thermal insulation.
It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms with WC, an office, a patio covered by a removable dome on rails, a scullery and a kitchen open to a living/dining room with a functional fireplace.
The living rooms open onto a shaded terrace with a clear view of the garden and the 13 x 7 m swimming pool.
A relaxation and dining area, under a bodega, faces the infinity pool with a bjemat beach.
At the entrance to the property, taking the tree-lined and lit driveway, there is a 50 m² outbuilding that can serve as a caretaker's house or studio for guests with a garage/workshop, a living room, a bathroom , a bedroom and a kitchenette.
The garden is lush, mature, and extremely well maintained. It is irrigated via a borehole whose water is stored in a 10 m3 water tower.
Technical elements of the house:
- Three-phase electricity meter with subscription
- Drilling at 70 m including 35 m of water column
- 10 m3 water tower
- Booster for water redistribution
- Propane water heater
- Pool filtration with a buffer tank + sand filter + copper anodes + PH regulator
- Technical room for the swimming pool under the bodega + an underground cellar
- Watering the garden using a drip system
- Automated gate with remote control
- Reverse osmosis system for kitchen water
- Thuja and juniper ceilings
- Tadelakt on the walls and earthenware on the floor
- Price: €400,000
- Sold empty
- Confirmatory Non-Agricultural Vocation
- Rural area
Description produced by Immobilière d’Essaouira © all rights reserved
A favorite for this property in excellent condition with a magnificent garden.
A rare setting with VNA in a sought-after area.
Review produced by Immobilière d’Essaouira © all rights reserved
- Salle de bain
- Vue dégagée
- Exposition Sud