Located in an urban area on a plot of 1,593 m², this villa designed in L and in a contemporary style offers 300 m² of living space and retains its beldi charm with certain touches.
At the end of a 400 m track, access to the property is via an electric gate opening onto a large car park containing: a reserve (currently used as a storage place), a shelter with a capacity of 2 cars, a wooden shelter, a workshop, a water tower and its well.
The garden is very wooded and flowery. It surrounds:
- A pergola housing a dining area with bar, barbecue and summer kitchen
- An 8 x 5 m infinity pool
- A traditional wood-fired hammam
- A pool house currently converted into an office and gym
- A chicken coop
- A fitted lingerie
The ground floor is composed as follows:
- A large 30 m² veranda with sliding glass doors hosting a dining room and a living room
- 2 large bedrooms, one with dressing room, with their bathroom and WC
- A large bright living room: a living room with fireplace, an open kitchen with waxed concrete bar, a storeroom
- A courtesy toilet
- A master suite of 25 m² with wood stove, air conditioning, dressing room, bathroom and WC as well as an adjoining terrace
- A bedroom/playroom built in wood but with glass wool insulation that can sleep 4, dressing room and adjoining terrace
This elegant house has neat finishes: bejmat on the floor, polished concrete, tadelakt in the bathrooms, wood joinery and metal joinery, security cameras, shutters upstairs.
The volumes of the rooms are interesting and offer beautiful development prospects, all in a green and quiet setting just 8 minutes from Essaouira.
- Urban area
- Land title
- Sold furnished
- Beautiful volumes
- Price: €345,000
Description produced by Immobilière d'Essaouira © all rights reserved
- The current owner is careful and maintains this cocoon in an irreproachable manner.
- The area is popular and the environment is very quiet.
- Quality finishes