Located in an urban area on a plot of 1,593 m², this L-shaped villa with a contemporary style offers 300 m² of living space and retains its Beldi charm with certain touches.
At the end of a 400 m track, access to the property is via an electric gate opening onto a large car park containing: a reserve (currently used as a storage area), a shelter with a capacity for 2 cars, a wooden shelter, a workshop, a water tower and its well.
The garden is very wooded and flowery. It surrounds:
- A pergola housing a dining area with bar, barbecue and summer kitchen
- An 8 x 5 m infinity pool
- A traditional wood-fired hammam
- A pool house currently converted into an office and gym
- A chicken coop
- Equipped lingerie
The ground floor is composed as follows:
- A large veranda of 30 m² with sliding glass doors housing a dining room and a living room
- 2 large bedrooms, one with dressing room, with their bathroom and WC
- A large, bright living room: a living room with fireplace, an open kitchen with polished concrete bar, a pantry
- A courtesy toilet
- A 25 m² master suite with wood stove, air conditioning, dressing room, bathroom and WC as well as an adjoining terrace
- A bedroom/playroom built in wood but with glass wool insulation that can accommodate 4 beds, dressing room and adjoining terrace
This elegant house has careful finishes: bejmat on the floor, polished concrete, tadelakt in the bathrooms, wooden joinery and metal joinery, security cameras, louvered shutters upstairs.
The volumes of the rooms are interesting and offer great development prospects, all in a green and quiet setting just 8 minutes from Essaouira.
- Urban area
- Land title
- Sold furnished
- Beautiful volumes
Description produced by Immobilière d’Essaouira © all rights reserved
- The current owner is careful and maintains this cocoon impeccably.
- The area is popular and the environment is very calm.
- Quality finishes